Silk is a delicate and exclusive fabric and will last for long if you handle the garment with care. Correct care will insure that your Greta garment will last for years without losing its quality.
A few important guidelines need to be observed as silk is a natural fiber;
- Never spray silk with perfume or deodorant
- Never bleach silk
- Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time
- Don’t spray silk with water while ironing
- Don’t treat individual stains with water
- Always iron with low temperature
- Never wring dry
Our advice is to avoid cleaning the garment too often and instead air-out the garment after use. If, however, stains occur we always recommend dry cleaning.