- Parental permission is required for all orders made by those less than 18 years of age.
- All products remain the property of Gretashop AB until full payment has been received.
- 14 days open purchase from the day that customer pick up parcel at Postnord, even for sale items.
- Due to the digital format of photographs, we are unable to guarantee that the pictures exactly reflect the product in full detail.
- Any attempts of deception or fraud will be reported to the Police.
- All prices include 25% Swedish VAT.
- Local import customs may be applicable and should be paid in your own country.
- We assume no responsibility for any eventual printing errors on the site.
According to Swedish law, we are required to ask for your approval when handling your personal data. All personal information provided, either directly or through our site, will be handled by Gretashop AB responsibly. The information will be used to enable us to fulfil our business responsibilities to you and in marketing purposes. Gretashop AB will not forward your personal data to a 3rd party in marketing purposes unless you agree to it. If the personal data is incorrect or irrelevant you have the right to request a correction or deletion.
If Gretashop AB fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual or adverse circumstances outside of its control, such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then Gretashop AB cannot be held responsible.